We’re told what we can’t do. We’re told what our limitations are. Those become our “limiting beliefs”. These are the limits we set upon ourselves. Because that’s what we’re told, We eventually believe it.
Ask yourself the question: What CAN you do? Right here, right now.
Make a list of what you CAN do. Put it in writing. That makes it real. That makes it official. It’s like writing a contract with yourself.
These are my abilities:
- I can share my vision with the world.
- I can inspire people to become the best version of themselves.
- I can focus on what I CAN do
- I can give people “permission” to dream
- I can focus on the skills I’ve gathered so far in my life to push me forward
- I can LIVE MY DREAM
- I can...